Final Reflections

Overall, Global Environmental Problems has been a course that I found truly engaging. We learned about current issues, where we were encouraged to dive deeper and find the root-causes to these issues. We were motivated to find solutions, but we learned quickly that not all the solutions will work. That as a whole we would need to work together and cut down our living habits to fully be able to make a change. I learned so much about what I can do to help the environment, even if it is just the little things. I was encouraged to think critically and provide different solutions.

One of the big things that I have taken away from this course, is just how much the little things do matter. No the world can not be changed by one person but, its a start. And that’s what matters those little things do add up in the long run. One person can’t change the world but they can change the world for a few others. Which ends up leading to a domino effect where there are more people following the footsteps of others. Because in order of our Earth to be healthy again, it will take a whole lot of people to make the change. But one person or a couple people can start the revolution. And that is what matters, its the little things that we can do now to help to save the Earth. it will take paitence but it will be worth it in the long run.

This course inspired me to make a difference. I now want to advocate for things that we learned in class. Things that I would have never known without the teachings of Dr. Tippett and also classmates. And now I feel like it is my duty to tell others what I have learned over the course of this semester.